~ Anthropologie style inspiration ~

One of my favorite places to visit in this cold, dark weather is Anthropologie.  It's a combination of the cool music, the beautiful fabrics, the fabulous home decor items and the nicest people ever.  Just walking through and looking at all the little details gets my mind racing with ideas to apply to my jewelry designs.
I see great clothing designs, and think 'What jewelry would I wear with this?'  Trust me when I say that one trip can have me drawing sketches of my imagined designs for hours.

This sweater is just begging me to read a book while slowly sip tea in it.....If I could only have one outfit to wear for the rest of my life, this shirt, my favorite jeans and my Sundance cowboy boots would be it.   My personality is probably summed up in those choices, too.  :)
 This jacket has ruffles!
And this dress made my mind go wild with the jewelry question!  What a fabulous neckline.

This just cracks me up!  It seems we can't escape owls anywhere, I know.  But this little guy is as cute as can be.  And he's composed of one of the best color combinations on the planet!

These coasters were adopted by me on my last visit.  Aren't they gorgeous!?  They look like mini melted galaxies.
And this twig pencil is like the one that I sketch with, except some handy person has carved a blossom onto the top of it.  Fabulous!!!

Happy Monday!