~ Emeralds ~

My latest gem purchase included the prettiest emeralds I've ever had the pleasure to work with.  The color is breathtaking, the shape is simple and lovely.  I've been looking at these stones for almost a month, trying to decide how to use them.  Two bracelets are now listed in my etsy shop and I have quite a bit more waiting to become something beautiful.  Paired with oxidized sterling silver findings and my bronze medallions, the look is simple, rustic and lovely~

This bracelet has a bronze medallion reads 'faith' and an aquamarine gemstone bead dangling from the adjustable link chain.  You can find it here.

The other is similar in style, but has a Sleeping Beauty turquoise accent and the word 'hope' on the medallion.  You can find it here.
Emeralds are thought to bring the wearer health, both emotional and physical, as well as wisdom.  An excellent gift for a college student or a loved one to wear as a reminder that you are thinking of them during the hardships of fighting an illness. Emeralds are timeless and one of nature's most beautiful creations.
Happy Thursday!