Blue Skies

It's been one wet Spring! The sun is peeking out here, the sky is blue and I thought that would be a perfect theme for my post today.

This photo by ara133photography on etsy is beautiful.  It just makes me happy!
I also love the blue hues in these dried thistles by floresdelsol on etsy.
These beautiful pale blue bowls by adventuresinclay, also found on etsy, are magical.

Here are a few blue offerings in my etsy shop~

This handmade ring, made using recycled fine silver, has a lovely woodgrain texture and a beautiful blue patina. 
 

This necklace was handmade in my Nashville studio using recycled silver, aquamarines and deerskin leather.  The gemstones were wire wrapped rosary style with recycled sterling silver wire.  The pendant was made using precious metal clay.
These handmade sodalite and sterling silver earrings are new to my shop.  The feature deep blue faceted sodalite teardrop stones, which I wire wrapped with recycled sterling silver wire.  I added faceted black spinel gemstones and beads of sterling silver.  The ear wires were made in my studio using recycled sterling silver wire, too.
You can view all of my lovely handmade jewelry designs by visiting peacesofindigo.etsy.com
Happy Monday!