~ Eco-friendly Wedding Ring Options from Peaces of Indigo ~

I've been on a ring designing blitz for the last few weeks.  Wedding season is upon us, so I decided to offer more recycled silver wedding ring options.  My Happily Ever After ring started it all.  I designed it for myself and loved it so much that I decided to offer it in my shop.
The Happily Ever After Womens Ring by Peacesofindigo.etsy.com
I offer the mens version of this recycled silver ring in my etsy shop, Peaces of Indigo.
The Happily Ever After Mens Ring from Peacesofindigo.etsy.com
Wearing a ring that was handmade just for you, with the inner inscription of your choice is the ultimate in romance.  Because the Happily Ever After ring attracted so many people looking for handmade rings, I added the Once Upon a Time ring.
The Once Upon a Time Ring by Peacesofindigo.etsy.com
See all of my handmade rings, made using recycled silver by visiting my website Peacesofindigo.etsy.com .  Each features my handwriting on the inside with words of your choice.  You can feel good about the fact that my rings are made using recycled fine silver.  I also do a lot of custom design, so feel free to contact me with your ring ideas.  Here's a peek at my new rings featuring stones and 22k gold that I'll be featuring tomorrow.
New recycled silver engagement rings from Peaces of Indigo.etsy.com