~ Moleskine Notebooks With Quotes ~


I love quotes. That's why they are such a common feature in my jewelry designs.  I wanted a way to share my collection of quotes with someone who maybe doesn't wear jewelry.  This is what resulted....
Whitman Quote Moleskine Notebook by Peaces of Indigo

 Moleskine notebooks have been around forever. Literally.  Moleskine recreates the legendary notebooks used by Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso and Ernest Hemingway.  If that doesn't inspire you to be creative, I don't know what will.  Here are a few of my pocket notebook designs, perfect for keeping in your purse or pocket so that you'll be ready when that next stream of inspiration hits.
Moliere Quote Moleskine Notebook by Peaces of Indigo
Dickinson Quote Moleskine Notebook by Peaces of Indigo
Happy Wednesday, sweet friends!