~ A Few of My Favorite Things ~

cappuccino by alicegaophotography on etsy
I gave up coffee for a little over a month. And then I went to Ethiopia, where it seemed unforgivable to be and NOT drink the coffee. So I caved, and enjoyed every cup. This gorgeous photo makes my heart pitter-patter. That CUP!!!! Sigh.
apron no 1 by smallbatchproduction on etsy
I LOVE aprons. Love, love, love them. This sweet organic cotton and recycled hemp number is perfect. A great way to protect your clothes and there's just something about wearing a great apron makes me feel a little bit like Julia Child.
trio of air plant urchins by peacocktaco on etsy
Total cuteness. I can picture these sitting just about anywhere in my home. Small, low maintenance and beautiful.

You can visit each artist's shop by clicking on the link under each photo. Happy Thursday!