~ A Few of My Favorite Things ~


bookmark set by milesoflight on etsy
Raising children with a love of reading was very important to me. We have books in every room of our home and it seems that someone is always looking for a bookmark. This set is lovely.
wrap jacket by yollaklea on etsy
I'm a jeans and tshirt girl. It's ME. I love adding wraps like this to my favorite jeans. Great texture, too.
2013 wall calendar by modernprintedmatter on etsy
I love printed art. LOVE it. This sweet and simple wall calendar would be perfect in my studio.
aumbre natural perfume compact by illuminatedperfume on etsy 
Vanilla. I love all things vanilla. I've had this beautiful compact on my wish list for a long time. Santa, if you're listening......

Click on the links under each photo to visit each artist's website.