~ A Few of My Favorite Things ~

blue and coral fabric potholders by xxxRedStitcHxxx on etsy
Spring has sprung!!! It makes me daydream of flowers and sunshine and gardens and walks in the park and blue skies. These sweet little potholders just exude Spring. Wouldn't they add a little sunshine to your kitchen?
ranunculus photograph by ellemoss on etsy
This close up of an insanely beautiful coral ranunculus blossom makes me swoon. I think it would be gorgeous hanging above a bed with white linens. I just love the detail that she captured. Confession: I have a serious crush on this photograph...
make things tank by michellebrusegaard on etsy
My sweet friend Stephanie gifted one of this artist's tops to me for Christmas and it. is. fabulous. As a jeans and tshirt kind of gal, her pieces are right up my alley. Add my favorite jeans and cowboy boots or flip flops and I'm set for the next 6 months!

Happy Wednesday~