~ The Cabin ~

the drywall mudded, painted and beautiful.
now, time to stain those stairs!
Craig hard at work painting. I can't wait
to see that tongue and groove ceiling go in!
the kitchen is ready for everything to go in
a corner that will be filled with open shelving, the washer dryer
spot and fridge spot. the hot water heater will go under the stairs.
the tile that we chose for the bathrooms. inexpensive simple
porcelain tile that looks like slate. 
the view out the boys' loft upstairs.
We're in the final stretch and things are really coming together. There are SO many details to finish by the end of the month. I still can't believe that we are building a cabin. It's like a dream that I haven't woken up from yet. Remind me of that when I have a paintbrush in my hands for the entire weekend, ok?