Inspiration

recycled rose gold wedding band by peaces of indigo
northern star quote necklace in bronze by peaces of indigo
recycled sterling silver talisman shield necklace by peaces of indigo 
white sapphire and white gold engagement ring by peaces of indigo
new sterling bangles, coming soon!
I have been dreaming new designs and filling sketchbooks with the many ideas that I want to create. Spending time out of the studio has such a refreshing and inspiring effect. It allows my mind to wander and explore new ideas. Taking a break after the holidays was much needed after the hectic pace of last year. I adore creating and it leaves me in awe that so many lovely souls are drawn to my jewelry. I appreciate each and every order so very much. I have to make a few changes to keep this business a one woman enterprise. I don't want to expand, take on employees, work 18 hour days right now. I don't want to be so exhausted at the end of every day that I don't have any energy left for my family. I want to keep the joy in this amazing business, that is also how I support my family. I want to keep LOVING that 13 step walk into my studio. SO, I've been planning a few changes for 2014. I want to create more limited edition ready to ship designs this year. My custom timeframe on made to order pieces is around 5 weeks and has been for nearly a year, but not everyone can wait that long. Having ready to ship pieces will be a new adventure! I'm working on an entire collection, all of which will be ready to ship and only require gift wrapping and a mailing label. I'm really excited about it!

Thank you so very much for supporting my art. It means the world to me!
Happy Friday, sweet friends!