My Favorite Things

The Christmas season is upon us and I am SO excited to find handmade lovelies for friends and family this year. One of my favorite things about Etsy is finding other makers to purchase gifts from. I search throughout the year and keep a collection, so I have a bevy of fantastic things to choose from when I'm on the hunt for something special. These are a few of my favorite things.

leather clutch by arebycDesign on etsy

handcrafted natural perfume oils by LVNEA on etsy
2015 planner by NinjAndNinj on etsy
vanilla sandalwood candle by MasonAndWax on etsy
little red riding hood doll by blita on etsy
reclaimed wood coffee table by UniqueIndustry on etsy
recycled newspaper pencils and pouch by SocialGoodsCo on etsy
driftwood clock by Railis on etsy
woodland ceramic bowl by claylicious on etsy
almond lip balm by LittleFlowerSoapCo on etsy