Thursday, August 4, 2016

New Designs

prehnite and sterling silver bracelet with 14k gold details

campo frio turquoise and aquamarine earrings 

Fire quote band and blue diamond boho engagement ring 
I've been creating up a storm for the past few months. So many ideas for new pieces, so many lovelies to photograph for my website. My studio is a complete mess of new designs in various stages of completion. So many great things coming!! :) These are a few of my instant favorites. I've also listed a handful of moissanite engagement rings in ready to ship sizes that are marked down 20%. And for readers of my blog only.... I've set up a 20% code for use on peacesofindigo.com
Use code " 20SGY " when making any purchase over $100 and receive 20% off of your total. Easy as pie.

Happy Thursday, sweet friends!