Words




So many words swirling through my head. In sleep, while awake, in the inbetween, words. In dreams- an ancient man with shining long black hair is chanting, his face looks older than time itself. So much smoke. I seem to be inside of a teepee. Earthy smells that make me feel sick. A faint drumming that matches the beat of my heart. He tells me to rest, to be at peace. He says that he is singing my spirit back to me. I lay cradled on the floor, held tight by my soulmate. My protector. And I weep, not because I am sad. But because I know that everything will be well..... 

Then over coffee, these lyrics. Her amazing voice.

Something in my heart died last night
Just one more chip off an already broken heart
I think the heart broke long ago
That's when I needed you
When I needed you most
That's when I needed you
When I needed you most
I run around like a spirit in flight
Fearlessness is fearlessness
I will not forget this night
Dare my wild heart
Dare my wild heart..... 

Wild Heart by Stevie Nicks