~ Valentine Gifts for Mom ~

Abby Rose Boots in Sundance Catalog
I pulled together a few of my personal favorites and a few pieces off of my wish list for this gift list. I'm a boot girl. And these fabulous boots just beg to be worn with my favorite jeans.
Peacock feather shirt by sealmaiden on etsy
I love this shirt. It's soft,organic cotton and fits like a dream. The design is hand silkscreened and beautiful enough that it even caught my teenage son's attention.
Zipper Cosmetic Pouch by allisajacobs on etsy
The perfect size to hold all of her favorite cosmetics, and the ideal place to keep your favorite jewelry when you travel. How sweet would it be to use this as the 'wrapping' for a new piece of Peaces of Indigo jewelry? Like this?
she walks in beauty necklace by peacesofindigo on etsy
VERY sweet. Who doesn't dream of being told that she's beautiful on Valentine's Day? This necklace does just that, and will be a daily reminder for her to wear.
You can view each of the pieces by clicking on the link under the picture.
Happy Tuesday, sweet friends!