New Designs

Fraser fir Christmas tree by Terrain
Christmas is officially on my radar. Today starts the two month countdown. To makers, this is a HUGE deal. There are only so many hours in the day, so making and building inventory needs to start in January- to keep stress low and shopping options varied. I've been hoarding ready to ship pieces all year, so that I would be more ready than ever this season. 
crescent moon herkimer earrings by Peaces of Indigo

I've got SO MANY lovelies to share. 

And I'll be listing them weekly, so you can start your shopping whenever you are ready. I'll be closing shop earlier than usual this year, to avoid the post office lost issues that start around the 15th: no tracking updates for days, lost packages that are for whatever reason delivered a week after Christmas after disappearing off the face of the earth for a week or two, the "I forgot that Christmas is on the 25th!" crowd... And I'm going to stop right there because I can feel my blood pressure rising as I type. 
bohemian star necklace by Peaces of Indigo

So the important details from the above note: 

1. Christmas is coming. 

2. I've got handmade lovelies for nearly everyone on your list, READY. TO. SHIP! 

3. December 12th-ish will be the last day to order ready to ship pieces in time for holiday delivery in the US. November 15th is my last recommended order date for international addresses. 

4. *****  IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!  ***** (cue carols here)
sapphire and Canadian diamond rings by Peaces of Indigo
Christmas cuties on my tree:
perching owl ornament
log cabin ornament
brushy deer ornament
Happy Tuesday!