Words

making price tags for the Webb School Art Show this weekend

Making price tags for the pieces I’m taking this weekend, and rediscovering all sorts of pretty pieces that I’ve made over the years. Because taking photos and listing is my least favorite part of this work, of course I’ve discovered pieces that no one has even seen yet. 🙃😂🙈 I will try to do a better job of posting ok photos, just to get pieces on the websites

Today is my last day of being 47 and I slept in and laid there thinking “I am almost 50 years old. How in the actual hell did that happen so fast?!” I truly cannot believe how fast time moves and I am so grateful for the amazing life I’ve lived thus far. 

This weekend will be my big first art show in 14 years! I'll be set up at the Webb School Arts and Crafts Show in Bell Buckle, Tennessee. I knew it was a long time but I didn’t realize it had been that long until Facebook memories reminded me.  I’m really excited to get my work in front of people again. And my sweet hubby is going with me to help out. Anywho, i need to get back to tags and figuring out how I’m going to display all of the pieces that I want to take. There’s pretty much no chance that they’ll all fit in my display cases. I’ll share photos later. 

Have a fabulous day, friends. ❤️ Shop from home on peacesofindigo.etsy.com